Welcome on board

This is the general sub-forum for this site; this is the only part that is visible to guests as well.
Tjalling
Site Admin

Welcome on board

Post by Tjalling »

Welcome to the DEBtox Discussion Board. At this moment, the board is mainly sleeping :D . It has been intensively used for the DynModTox Summer Courses (see http://www.debtox.info/dynmodtox.html), and will be used for that purpose again for the 2021 Autumn course. The course sections are not visible; they will be made visible when we give a course (and then only for participants).

I have removed the section for GUTS-related activities. This was meant to announce interesting news (e.g., courses, papers, workshops), to ask questions, and to discuss things related to modelling of survival. Activity was, however, extremely low.

Registration to this forum is not automatic: I have to personally, manually and officially grant you access. This is done to prevent spammers to hijack the forum, but also means that it may take some time between your request for registration and the point where you gain access. If you have an evil email address that I do not trust, I may not register you. Feel free to send me an email (see link below) to convince me of your proper intentions.

If you like to use this forum for a specific (public or limited-access) DEB- or GUTS-related activity, contact me: http://debtox.nl/contact.html.
Roman

Re: Welcome on board

Post by Roman »

Hi Tjalling,
thanks for getting the discussion board ready. Will you also set-up sub-forums for certain topics?
Thanks,
Roman
Tjalling
Site Admin

Re: Welcome on board

Post by Tjalling »

Hi Roman,
There's a separate sub-forum for the course, with specific areas for specific questions. You should be able to see that (and this year's course participants as well, but it is closed for guests and other members). I used to have general sub-forums, open to all, here as well, but since traffic was so low, I removed them again.