General announcements related to GUTS. Feel free to advertise new papers, courses, software, etc., as long as they are GUTS-related.
Moderators: Tjalling, Roman
- Site Admin
- Posts: 187
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:57 am
- Location: The Netherlands
In this post, I will collect (and update) all available courses that include GUTS.
- Dedicated 2-day GUTS course, geared towards professionals in risk assessment of pesticides. Wageningen, the Netherlands. Teachers: Andreas Focks, Roman Ashauer, Tjalling Jager. We plan to provide this course regularly, however, the first course planned for 16-18 October 2019 was cancelled due to insufficient registrations. Information and link for registration: http://www.debtox.info/guts_course.html.
- The DynModTox summer school on TKTD modelling will be held again from 10-19 August 2020 in Denmark. More information on http://www.debtox.info/dynmodtox.html. Even though the focus of the course lies on using DEBkiss, there is plenty of opportunity to dive into GUTS as well.
- At SETAC-Europe 2020 in Dublin, there will be two short courses on GUTS. A full-day course offered by Sandrine Charles and co-teachers, and a half-day course offered by Roman Ashauer and Tjalling Jager. You also have the (informal) possibility to combine both courses (morning of the full-day course and afternoon of the half-day course). https://dublin.setac.org/programme/scie ... g-courses/.
NOTE: SETAC-Europe 2020 will be held in virtual space. Roman and I will still provide the short course. We are currently exploring the e-learning tool that SETAC organised. You might still be able to join ... and can now do the course from the comfort of your home.