BYOM v6.0 officially launched + stdDEB package

Feel free to make announcements here: workshops, (sessions in) conferences, interesting papers, databases, etc. Anything goes as long as it is TK/TKTD related.
Tjalling
Site Admin

BYOM v6.0 officially launched + stdDEB package

Post by Tjalling »

After several beta versions (including the one used for the 2021 DynModTox course), I have now released a version that gets the official v6.0 designation. There's been a lot of changes, relative to the previous official version 5.2. Most importantly, support for the parallel-processing toolbox and extended LPx/EPx calculations. However, under the hood, many more bells and whistles. All details are collected in the version log.

See http://www.debtox.info/byom.html.

There will be errors and glitches in this version. So please let me know if you run into something. This won't be the last version ;) .

Also released, a package for TKTD analyses with standard DEB. This is a tricky package to use! However, it is good to have the option to use the more complex standard DEB model with the same tools as used for the simplified DEBtox2019 model.
Tjalling
Site Admin

Re: BYOM v6.0 officially launched + stdDEB package

Post by Tjalling »

On April 1 (no joke), I have released a small update to version 6.1. Changes are explained in the version log, as usual.
Tjalling
Site Admin

Post by Tjalling »

27 June another update to v 6.2. Mainly repair of a few errors in the calculation of ECx and EPx when using parameters that differ between data sets. Also extended the functionality of the “zero variate data” so that it can be used to make simple predictions (with CI) as well. See also http://board.debtox.nl/viewtopic.php?p=745#p745.
Tjalling
Site Admin

Post by Tjalling »

22 Aug. 2022, update to v. 6.3 due to a silly mistake in the parameter-space algorithm. See viewtopic.php?t=257